Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a nice new year. Mine was quiet which was okay by me. I actually stayed up to watch the ball drop. The last several years I've fallen asleep about fifteen minutes prior to the ball dropping. I opened up a bottle of sparkling apple cider that my mom had given me ahem a few years ago. I knew it would either be okay or I'd be sick the next day. Luckily, it was the former. I grabbed a few shots of the dogs as well.

The first one is New Year's Eve prior to the ball dropping. The second is after the ball dropped. You can tell they were thrilled it was a new year. The last one is on New Year's Day. It's amazing how well you can get their attention when you are holding three homemade peanut butter biscuits in your mouth. Of the seven or eight shots I took. this is the only one where all their eyes are open and they are looking at me. The rest ,Daphne was half asleep. I guess I can't be too upset with them. They were pretty good troopers for keeping the hats on.


No comments: