I had manged things pretty well dealing with stress up until now, and it is like this week everything fell into the category of "overwhelm."
I'm trying to get a lot done before I leave for the conference which includes:
- Dog food preparation. I have to order enough food, then prepare it all in pre-packaged meals for my neighbors to easily feed. If this was kibble, it would be easy, but it is raw food/veggies/fruits.
- Bunny food preparation. I find doing the same thing with the bunny as the dogs is the easiest thing for my neighbors--this means ziploc bags of her veggies and pellets.
- Car oil change--luckily, I have a $20 coupon
- Lots of work-related things. I'll put it this way. When you are starting from scratch, it can be a bit difficult. Not that I haven't gotten a lot done, but there is always more to do.
- Dog vet appointment. I will begrudgingly have to get a Vaccine for Tovah. It goes against my ethics, but at the same time, it is the only way I can take her to a nearby SAR seminar in November.
- Time to exercise. Seriously this has been majorly lacking the last 1 1/2 weeks. I took a run with the group last night and ran a week prior to that, but only short walks in between.
- Finishing up work for the big dog conference.
- Considering picking up a few bartending shifts at the Zoo next week. This makes it really hairy since they are all mid-week towards the end but really need the additional money.
- Buy food/snacks to take with me on my trip.
- Figure out my insurance bill. For whatever reason, my physical therapist put in two different diagnoses for several of my appointment, thus resulting in being billed for 2 appointments rather than one. How frustrating!
I know the best thing for me to do is just to breathe, organize, and cross things off one at a time. So easy to say, so hard to do sometimes.