Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Boxer Birthday

This is a little late in the day, but I wanted to post it anyway.





Happy Birthday, Baxter!

Today, you are 9 years old! It has been an absolutely wonderful 9 years, and I hope there are many more. You are such a beautiful boy with so much personality. Watching you grow up, has been an absolute blessing for me. I love how you have matured into a full fledged adult, but also how you continue to have spunk.
You still make me smile everyday. I could never have asked for anything better.

Because of you, I got into dog training. Throughout our years together, you have taught me a lot about life, what unconditional love is, and what having a "child" is like. ;-) Thank you!

Love,
Your mom

3 comments:

KC said...

aww, yay for furry friends and happy birthday!

OHN said...

Wow what a beautiful dog! They really are the best aren't they?? Happy birthday Baxter...I hope your mom gave you an extra treat :)

Tiptoe said...

KC, thanks for Baxter's b'day wishes. He appreciates it!

Ohn, thanks for the compliments. Baxter thanks you too for the birthday wishes. He did get a little something special.