Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

This past week I've been busy doing Christmas shopping and felt exhausted every night when I came home. I was proud of myself for getting all the shopping done on Saturday. Saturday night I ended up making dog biscuits for the kennel dogs which took about 6 1/2 hours making the treats and packaging them. I have a few more batches to make, but that can be done later.

I must admit I'm glad that at least Christmas is over. I just keep reminding myself just New Year's, and then my dad's visit, and then I can finally relax. Even though I no longer feel all the pressures of going home like I used to in college, I still feel a sense of all my routines changing which just throws off my whole schedule. I guess I'm a bit of a creature of habit.


Although the last few days, I have tried to be somewhat social. On Sunday night, I had dinner with my boss and few others. That went better than expected, though I still felt a bit awkward. Yesterday, I visited a good friend of mine. We exchanged gifts and had dinner. It was nice to just chat. I'm hoping to visit another friend of mine in January. I think we're planning on a movie and dinner. Today, I didn't do much. I did get all the wrapping of gifts for my family done. I'll send my mom's tomorrow and my dad will get his when he comes.

So that's kind of a catch up for now. Here are a few photos of my crew. As you can see in the first one, they were not being that cooperative, however, they do look cute in their Christmas bandanas. The others are of them opening their gifts. I think they enjoy getting the treat in wrapped in the toy more than the toy itself.




No comments: