Monday, November 17, 2008

Aww factor

Recently, one of my dog lists sent out a link to these puppy webcams. It's a live stream of these puppies doing all sorts of puppy stuff--from sleeping to playing to nipping to making weird noises, it's all in there as it is live.

If you adore puppies, are interested to see what goes on in puppy litters right after they are born, you wonder what your dog might have been doing as an early puppy (if they were still with a litter), you're bored, you need some cute awww factor, or just want to kill some time, this is for you.

And if you get hooked on watching these webcams, well you won't be the only one. I've already gotten my mom hooked on watching the Cavaliers. My general feeling is that these live stream footages will begin to pop up everywhere, including with other animals as well. If not just for entertainment, it is actually educational as well.

Shiba Inu puppies
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies
White Miniature Schnauzer puppies

4 comments:

KC said...

I have the aww factor for puppies and kittens!

Tiptoe said...

I'm sure there are many of us that do. I mean how can you not say AWW to any precious furbaby?

Anonymous said...

That is *adorable*! My parents have a white mini schnauzer. I think they like him more than me. =P Hehe. But really, I love these live-feed animal sites. And CuteOverload. =)

Tiptoe said...

Gutsinarut, I agree with you. They are fun to watch and give people an idea just what puppies really do.

I doubt your parents love their dog more than you, it just may feel like it at times. ;-)