Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cell phone update

Well, I got my phone from ebay yesterday and got it activated today. I have to admit I really like this other phone better than the Samsung one. It sounds shallow, but this one has way better ringtones. My only issue with this phone is the charge. i'm not sure whether it's battery or the charger, but the charge is not lasting long. I'm hoping the ebay seller can give me answer to this. Ultimately, I may have to get a new battery. Since the unfortunate happening with my original phone, I decided to be on the safe side and pay for the extra warranty.

Hopefully, this will be the last of my cell phone issues. I'm sure the cell phone reps are tired of seeing me especially since I went against their advice of buying one on ebay. Oh well, sometimes you have to take a chance and have faith. That or be incredibly lucky!

No comments: