Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Video Wednesday-Clover jumping

I think I'm going to try something new and instead of a "Wordless Wednesday" than many bloggers do, I'm going to do "Video Wednesdays." Likely, these will mostly be animals, but maybe I'll think of some other stuff to film too. Keep me to this! This might be a fun thing to add here!

I know a few of you wanted to see some videos of Clover in action, so here is just one example.

A few weeks ago, I was going to make a jump for Clover. I realized I did not have long enough pieces, so I had to finagle with what I had. I made her this jump from her weave pole set. Here's a quick video of Clover jumping over it. I really love the fact she chose to jump over it, following my hand than jump through it which she could have easily done.

At some point in the future, I may give Clover her own Youtube channel. And yes, this is how I talk to the animals when training/rewarding them.





3 comments:

Cammy said...

I loved this, she is adorable! And way better trained that any rabbit (or most dogs or nearly all children) that I've seen. I'm impressed by both of you!

Katie said...

That was so cute! She's a clever rabbit :) I love the dog photos in your last post too, I am pining for my dogs now. In fact, Clover is better trained than both my family's dalmatians put together! Oh dear.

Tiptoe said...

Cammy and Katie, thanks so much. I think Clover enjoys learning new things--that or she just loves the treats I give her. LOL She's been fun to train and have around.