Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liar, anyone?

Speaking of lying in my other post, The lovely Cammy tagged me for the Creative Writer Award. (Sorry, this is taking me so long to get to)


1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us to six outrageous lies about yourself, and one truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might also have fun telling outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you tagged them.

Here are mine. Can you figure out which one is the truth?

1. I have been white water rafting on the New Gauley River in West virginia.
2. My first English word was "dog."
3. I have never killed any living creature intentionally.
4. I love watching fly fishing, gold, and baseball.
5. I have an affinity for wearing skirts and high heels or cowboy boots.
6. I used to love all things silk--bedsheets, blouses, scarves, string bikini underwear. I was voted "sexy" by my friends.
7. I can whistle loudly using a blade of grass, as well as through my teeth.

I'm just going to tag anyone who wants to participate and have some fun.

6 comments:

Cammy said...

I'm going to guess 7? A few I could definitely rule out from knowing you...some not so sure of...my second choice would be #1.

Kim said...

I would guess #1. Let us know!

Maeve said...

The only one I think I can eliminate for sure is 2, since I seem to remember you saying your first English word was cat...

I'm going to go with 7 as the truth.

Sarah at Journeying With Him said...

Truth-6. It just seems random, so thought I'd pick it :)

now.is.now said...

"I love watching fly fishing, golf, and baseball." ??

I just picked it because it seemed so... normal... so possibly true... that maybe you made the "lie" the least "extreme" thing?

Tiptoe said...

Thanks for taking the time to give an answer! The answer is in the next post.