Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Friday photos


If you look closely, you can see some of the web. On a white background it makes it a lot harder to see.


I'm not sure what type of tree this is, but I thought the buds were cool. You can see the progression of them opening in the next two photos.





This had flash, so that's why the leaves look lighter. It reminds me of a postcard.


This is butterfly mint. This is probably one of the only things that I have kept continuing to grow every year. I'm not quite sure how that happened.


This is actually a tall weed. I like the fuschia color. See even weeds can be pretty sometimes.


Another weed near the purple weeds.


The stately Queen Anne's Lace


This is striped grass. Whoever lived here before me grew it. It's kind of cool looking.


A full view of striped grass


This is Dancer, my boss's German Shepherd. I've literally known her since she was 12 hours born! She's now 5 1/2 years old. The ball is one of her favorite toys, so we often play it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're a fantastic photographer. I'm getting into these photo blog posts. :)

Tiptoe said...

Charlynn, thanks for the compliments. :-)