Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Veggies for dogs and Nature

I reread my post from yesterday and realized how depressing it was. I really don't come off as being depressed to most people, and it's only a handful of people who can even recognize when I am. So after about 7.5 hours of sleep, I woke up feeling better and ready for a new day. After coffee and feeding my three dogs, I went to processing all the veggies for the dogs. Yep, they do get vegetables and fruits daily as well as raw meat and supplements too. Some people I'm a little nuts for going to all this work for my dogs when I could just open a bag of super premium dog food. I guess I get a little piece of mind knowing for sure exactly what goes into my dogs' meals. They definitely have the proof that they are in very good health, and I hope to keep them that way.

The rest of today, I'm hoping to finish up some cleaning and go for a long run. It's been a week or so since I've done that. My last run ended up in pure, cold rain, and that didn't do much for clearing the head. Today is' beautiful clear and cool. Besides, I often see some cool stuff when I'm out there. Nature has a great way of providing some escape. Let's just hope there are not any loose dogs out there. Running in the country, it's a risk I take unfortunately, but at the same time, there is much splendor too.

No comments: